It’s that time again! (Scroll to bottom of page for list of contributing artists and net labels)
Tunnel to the Underground is a compilation project meant to showcase the underground world of art. It is a collection of art from various underground artists from all over the world.
This comp is assembled by volunteers, and distributed freely via internet. Usually it is hosted by several labels and net labels at one time.
There have been three previous Volumes of Tunnel to the Underground.
TUNNEL TO THE UNDERGROUND VOL.1 (Assembled by Kitty On Fire Records)
TUNNEL TO THE UNDERGROUND VOL. 666 (Assembled by Torn Flesh Records)
TUNNEL TO THE UNDERGROUND VOL. 2 (Assembled by Kitty On Fire Records)
And it is now time to start the process on creating VOL.3
Vol.3 will be assembled by Dark Forest Media and hosted on Archive.org, and will hopefully land in several other net label catalogs. So please contact me if you are a net label that’s interested in hosting the sickness.
Unlike the previous volumes, VOL.3 will be a multi medium compilation.
We aim to include video (music, short films, ect.), Music (Any Genre), Writing (Fiction, Poems, ect), Photography, Fine art (Pics of painting, drawings, ect.) and virtually any other medium used by underground artist as an outlet for expression.
- INCLUDE ALL RELEVANT INFO!: You must include all information you want to be seen on the comp. This obviously means your name and title of your piece. Please be sure to include any website you want promoted, bio, pictures, or anything else you want people to see. I WILL NOT GO OUT OF MY WAY TO FIND THESE THINGS. If I receive a submission that has not been properly tagged then I will disregard it.
- SEND MP3 or WAV FORMAT (Music Submissions) @ ANY BIT RATE YOU CHOOSE
- SEND AS MANY SUBMISSIONS AS YOU WANT
- NO LENGTH RESTRICTION: Your submission may be as long as you desire.
- NO DEADLINE: This will obviously be a large compilation, and will take time to assemble, so there is no deadline for submission. If you see that the comp is not available for download, then submit your work.
- NO GENRE RESTRICTION: We don’t give a shit what your genre is. At all. We only care about your status as an artist in this world. Meaning we only want work from underground artists and do it yourself artists.
- NO MEDIUM RESTRICTION: As mentioned above, we are accepting submissions from all artists of any medium (as long as your submission is digital). If you are using a different medium then what was mention above, submit anyway.
- NO SIGNED OR CONTRACTED ARTISTS: This comp is intended to showcase artists who have not been signed with a record label, or have signed contracts with producers. We are looking for do it your selfers. Those that dwell in the obscure, hidden scenes that exists only in small pockets amongst society, or on the internet. This is their Tunnel. (NET LABELS DO NOT COUNT AS BEING SIGNED!)
- SUBMIT TIMELESS MATERIAL: This comp may take a long time to assemble due to it’s nature. So please, only submit material you are confident in, and have put passion into. Not something you will look back in at a year and say “Wow, I really sucked back then.” I don’t want to hear people bitch about their material being outdated or old.
- DOES NOT HAVE TO BE EXCLUSIVE:You do not have to make a NEW piece of work strictly for this comp, you can use something that has previously been published as long as you still retain the rights. So an old song from a past release will work just fine!
So there you have it! Follow all the guidelines above and send your submissions to DARKFORESTMEDIA101@GMAIL.COM with the tag Tunnel Submission.
Let do this ; )
CONFIRMED NET LABELS FOR VIRTUAL DISTRO OF THE COMP
Confirmed Artists for Compilation
(“Confirmed” means I have your file in my possession.)
- Vomitus Erectus – Pornogrind – www.facebook.com/vomituserectus
- Master Toad – Electronic – www.TheMasterToad.com
- Solitary Darkness – Piano/Ambient – www.facebook.com/solitarydarkness
- Detonator – Thrash/Metal – https://www.facebook.com/detonatethedetonator
- ACIIDBREATH – Electronic/Cybergrind
- Halalnihil – Noise – www.soundcloud.com/halalnihi
- The Wretched Corpse Anatomy – Metal – Facebook Page
- Toxic Chicken – Electronic/Experimental – http://www.last.fm/music/Toxic+Chicken/+tags
- Bash Nova – Dark Ambient/Drone – https://www.facebook.com/BashNova
- Fresh Dead Seagulls – Experimental/Electronic – https://www.facebook.com/FreshDeadSeagulls
- Swin Deorin – Electronic/Ambient – https://www.facebook.com/SwinDeorinx
- Icolmkill – Experimental/Guitar – https://www.facebook.com/Icolmkill
- Nonima – Electronic – http://nonima.bandcamp.com
- Jii-Music – Ambient – https://www.facebook.com/2spirits1soul
- tooth_eye – Breakcore/Noise – https://www.facebook.com/pages/tooth_eye/216929944168
- Hu Creix – Electronic/Ambient/Progressive – https://www.facebook.com/Hu.Creix
- Silence the Earth – Black Metalz – https://www.facebook.com/pages/Silence-The-Earth/426351880739137
- Bye-Product – Electronic/Broken Bit – http://bye-product.tumblr.com/
- RedSK – Noise/Experimental – http://redsk.bandcamp.com
- CosbySK – noisecore/harshnoise – (Duo: RedSK and Cosby)4
- Gorilla Pat – Rap – (Patrick Doyle of RedSK)
- Jason “EVIL” Covelli – Spoken Word/Doom Rant – http://facebook.com/JasonEVILcovelli
- Lady Cumdumpster – Experimental
- Severed Fingers – electronics/ambient/noise
- Sean Derrick Cooper Marquardt – Experimental/Noise – http://www.soundcloud.com/berlindolls
- Simply Wow! – improvised electro-pop – http://last.fm/music/Simply+Wow!
- Swine Flu – noise-rock/harsh drug
- Tha Deftones – Live/Noise/Grind
- Violence Cotton Drone – Experimental/Noise
- WOLFHOUSE – power electronics/harsh analog noise/shouted word
- Άshtᴿay – Experimental/Acoustic
- Argiflex – Electronic – https://www.facebook.com/Argiflex
- Aden Ôhm – Industrial/Breakbeat – https://soundcloud.com/aden-ohm
- Vitamin Seizure – Experimental/Jam – https://www.facebook.com/VitaminSeizure
- Joel Nobody – Experimental/Noise – https://www.facebook.com/joelnobodynoise
- Dj Kaos – Noise/Breakcore/Experimental – https://www.facebook.com/djkaosnoise
- To-Bo – Harsh Noise – http://to-bo.weebly.com/
- .GIF -by: Bye-Product – Music Video
- Eyelids Grow Heavy- by: Master Toad – Music Video
- Fear the Living- by: Dark Forest Media – Short Horror Movie
- Suspended in Torment by: The Wretched Corpse Anatomy – Music Video
- From the Shadow – by: Justin Thomas Squires – Poems and Photography PDF Book